Allegiant Air Flight Attendants
Who: Allegiant Air
Flight attendants assist in the performance of cabin and/or ground service by ensuring the safety, welfare, comfort, and enjoyment of customers. Flight attendants must obtain and retain certification under FAA regulations.
Where: Las Vegas McCarran Airport; Las Vegas, NV USA
Open to people who have a legal right to work in the United States of America.
Why: A small, discount airline serving airports chiefly in the US west. Allegiant has carved a niche out for themselves by serving smaller markets and through providing charter jet services.
Successful candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or G.E.D
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends & nights
- Must possess a valid passport
- Must be able to attend a 4 1/2 week training class in Las Vegas
Allegiant Air includes Harrah’s Entertainment as one of its chief charter clients and serves everyone with its fleet of Mc Donnell Douglas aircraft. At last check, the airline had 38 jets in their fleet. Allegiant flies to more than 60 destinations within the contiguous United States.
The airline occasionally has job fairs, with the bulk of them held in Las Vegas. Please visit the Allegiant Air Employment Opportunities
page for more information.
Return to Jobs Landing Page