Emirates Airline Flight Attendants
What: Flight attendants assist in the performance of cabin and/or ground service by ensuring the safety, welfare, comfort, and enjoyment of customers.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Fast expanding Emirates is hiring and routinely posts this information on their Emirates Career Centre. You can register your CV (resume) and set up a job alert for email notification when an opportunity opens up. Keep an eye out on their Global Assessment Day
page to find out when recruiters will be in your area of the world. Emirates takes pride in their diverse workforce. Citizens of Canada and of the United States of America are welcome to apply.
You won’t get rich working for Emirates as beginning salaries for cabin crewmembers is approximately $1000 per month, plus an additional monthly flying pay of $600. You will, however, earn your money tax-free, be offered a three-year renewable contract, be given a free shared apartment (with your own bedroom) and have comprehensive medical coverage. Add it all up and the Emirates compares favorably with some of the better paying opportunities out there. One downer:
you’ll be based in Dubai and only be able to fly home (at their expense) once annually.
Every new cabin crew will be provided with comprehensive training in our state-of-the-art training college. However to qualify for this opportunity, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum age 21 years at the time of application.
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes), which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
- Educated to at least high school standard.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in another language is an asset).
- Previous experience in the service/hospitality industry is an advantage.
- Finally, you will be the sort of person who has the natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment.
If you are successful, you will be located in Dubai, the most modern and cosmopolitan of the Gulf cities, which is becoming renowned for its high-class tourist facilities and its high standard of living.
Return to Jobs Landing Page