EOS Airlines Flight Attendants
***Please Note: This airline filed for bankruptcy and went out of business as of April 27, 2008 –
What: Flight attendants assist in the performance of cabin and/or ground service by ensuring the safety, welfare, comfort, and enjoyment of customers. Flight attendants must obtain and retain certification under FAA regulations.
JFK International Airport; New York, New York USA
When: Open to people who have a legal right to work in the United States of America.
A start up luxury airline serving elite clientele. This ain’t no cattle-car service! Excellent pay too.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Secondary Education (degree Preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English and complete written reports.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability and authorization to work in the U.S. As defined in the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Ability to travel freely domestically and internationally with a valid United States Passport (or foreign passport with applicable VISA).
- Ability to work efficiently and comfortably in an aircraft environment. (Minimum height of 5 feet 2 inches and a maximum of 6 feet 3 inches without shoes
Preferred Application Qualifications:
- Secondary Education and or degree.
- Ability to speak a second language.
- Customer Service experience.
Return to Jobs Landing Page