Porter Airlines Flight Attendants
What: Flight attendants greet passengers, provide friendly and attentive service, explain and demonstrate safety procedures, monitor the general condition of the aircraft cabin and attend to the safety of the passengers at all times.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Apply now — If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected]. Open to people who have a legal right to work in Canada.
Why: A start up airline with plenty of moxie. A fun place to work!
- Completion of secondary school. Travel school is a preferred asset
- Flight attendants require a minimum of 2 years previous experience working with the public in a customer service role
- Minimum of 19 years of age at time of employment
- Fluency in English. Preference will be given to those who also speak French.
- Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status (in possession of a permanent resident card) with the ability to travel without restriction
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances.
- Neat and well groomed
- Flight attendants may be called to work at short notice and therefore must be able to reach the airport within 1 hour of callout
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to meet required medical standards including substance abuse testing. Due to safety requirements and the demands of working within a pressurized environment, the position of flight attendants is more dependent on a good standard of physical and mental health than the average occupation.
Return to Jobs Landing Page