The following opportunity for a trained and qualified corporate flight attendant is available with Bombardier:
The Flight Assistant position is responsible for the safety of passengers (customers) and all cabin passenger services, in accordance with Bombardier policies and Federal Aviation Administration regulations. Flight Attendants work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions, including positive and negative G-forces induced by turbulence and varying levels of cabin pressurization. A combination of standing, stooping, twisting, pulling, pushing, and lifting may be required during any given duty day. The Flight Attendant is responsible for performing all duties as outlined in Bombardier Flight Operations Manual.
Routine In-Flight Service Responsibilities
- Can be required to carry and/or store passengers’ carry on bags of varying weights.
- Must be able to push open/pull closed the main cabin door, which weighs up to 130 pounds.
- Must be able to lift supplies weighing approximately 25 to 30 pounds, from floor level to waist high.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended period of time.
- Serve five-course meal service and a variety of hot and cold beverages.
- Attend to routine owner requests for assistance.
- Excellent Crew Resource Management Skills
- During an emergency, a Flight Attendant must be able to jump out of an exit, which has a height of approximately 6 feet.
- Must be able to visually and aurally assess conditions, and verbally provide direction to the passengers.
- Must be able to open an emergency window exit, which weighs up to 60lbs.
- Must be physically capable to assist passengers in a water ditching which includes lifting a life raft, which weighs approximately 60lbs, inflating and maneuvering the raft, and being physically able to get in and out of the raft.
- Must be able to assist ill or incapacitated crewmembers or passengers. This could include removing a passenger from the seat to the floor, administering CPR including the use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), or other forms of first aid.
- Must be able to fight cabin fires and handle various fire extinguishers, oxygen bottles and other emergency equipment as necessary.
- Must be able to remove incapacitated passengers or crewmembers from aircraft on land or in water if necessary.
- Inspects work and corrects as necessary to meet the Quality Requirements specified by the customer, the supervisor, and Company specifications.
- Team player that exhibits the Bombardier values and attributes.
- Performs all operations in a safe manner and makes every reasonable effort to prevent others from committing unsafe acts.
- Makes every effort to continuously learn and to train others.
- Manages time to optimize productivity.
- Communicates with other team members and supervisors in a clear, friendly, honest and timely manner.
- Strives to reduce costs.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- First Aid knowledge
- Culinary Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- 2-5 years Flight Attendant experience with a major airline or 1-2 years experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
- College degree preferred
For more information, please click here.